Skip to main content

What I Would Do

If I were more ambitious, I would nudge myself to actually take the time do the following ten...five...three! things within the next...uhm...let's say five weeks.

Sew the "bridle" for Molly the Cat.
It's not really called a "bridle". I just can't remember the correct term right now. But, it's the thing to which you attach a leash. Yes, the Husband and I have visions of walking with Molly the Cat. So does the Mama. I've already bought the "ingredients" (again, I can't remember the correct term) for the project. If you're curious about my vague description, check this link. Okay, the bridle is a harness. Bridle sounds so much nicer.

Pedal my bicycle to and from Tres Pinos. Every morning before breakfast, too.
Tres Pinos is a cool, tiny village about five to seven miles away from the house, depending on what route I take. This would be a very huge commitment as well as a complete overhaul of my schedule. It would mean that I no longer stay up until the wee hours of the morning. But, then, if I started my day earlier, I could get up to work in the wee hours of the morning before hopping on the bicycle.

For this objective to happen, the crew members of this house would have to readjust their schedules, too. So, maybe I should just think about coming up with a more realistic goal such as: Pedal my bicycle to and from Tres Pinos once or twice a week, regardless of the time. If I throw in having a meal or snack at the Flapjack's Country Cafe, the Husband just might want to join me.

Plant some herbs and lettuce.
I don't know how many years I've had this package of lettuce seeds on my desk. Every so often, I uncover it when papers get moved around. There is probably a package of basil seeds around here, too. Yes, this daydream...goal...idea... is quite doable. And if I do it indoors, the plants may have a better chance of living. After all, I finally got a hang on caring for the mushrooms in the box. See how huge they are in the photo! That's the second crop. The first crop came out stunted and almost like petrified wood because I didn't mist it enough. Hmmm, I think there may be a trip to the nursery happening in...let's say in two weeks.

© 2012 Su-sieee! Mac. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. the flapjack country cafe sounds like a great destination:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your second crop of mushies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed, most definitely is. for us, it's a nice way to start an adventure.

    Widdershins, I wonder if you'll be finding mushrooms on your island.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the good cheer. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❣️

Little Old Lady, Me. :-)

Every So Often — Snow on Them There Mountains!

13 Delightful D's for Me

Some Things I Like