Skip to main content

Sunshine Award

Three Mondays ago, Brooke of Makin It Domestic presented me with a Sunshine Award for the post on my pancit recipe. It was the first award anyone has given me for a blog post. For that matter, I can't recall ever receiving an award in all my years of being an adult. So, yep, I was very happy and flattered to receive the Sunshine Award.

Of course, me being the wary wort, I did a google search on "Sunshine Award bloggers."  I was happy to see that all types of bloggers throughout the world were receiving them. The purpose of the reward is simple:
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.
Totally cool indeed! Thank you, Brook of Making It Domestic, very much!

As the recipient of the Sunshine Award, I am now asked to present this to twelve other bloggers.

Hooo boy!

I'm not into judging who deserves an award unless I've been employed to judge. My employer, who is me, says judging is not part of my job description. Being a good employee, I follow my rules.

Yeah, I know. I'm such a cop out and a party pooper. That's why it took me so long to acknowledge the award.

Congratulations to all Sunshine Awardees out there!

Comments

  1. Hey Susiee!
    Congrats on being so positive! Yeah for you! Your humility is showing and people love it.
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jan. That is sweet of you to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the good cheer. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❣️

Little Old Lady, Me. :-)

Some Things I Like

This Morning

Every So Often — Snow on Them There Mountains!